A British-Indian Film & TV Actor, Buckso came into the world of entertainment at the ripe “old” age of 37 years old and since then, has appeared in ALL UK Soaps (some more than 3x) and dramas such as Silent Witness, Last Tango in Halifax, Waterloo Road etc etc culminating in her most memorable time in set when she filmed ALADDIN alongside Will Smith, directed by Guy Ritchie.
Having never been to drama school Buckso says she achieved her “successes” through many an adversity which has created the title for one of her many talks she does as a Speaker entitled “From Cornershop to Westend, one woman’s tale of Success through Adversity” which gives insight into her journey to this point, sharing lots of factors that contribute to much of what many of us gave our have faced in our lives.
Alongside her passion for Acting and Singing, Buckso has a healthy interest in alternative therapies and is a qualified:
Currently she is studying more into the realms of the Subconscious Mind and how it impacts our life and desicions we make.
This has led her to creating an online supportive community for actors and performers called, “The Online Academy for Conscious Performers ” where mental wellbeing is at the forefront of all the teachings along with mindset and self esteem etc.
During lockdown Buckso felt compelled to train as a Mental Health First Aider after recognising the dire need to support the next generation of performers, as a mum to 20yr old twins (2022) she’s only too familiar with what’s needed.
Buckso is available to give talks/speaking engagements on her life/career and many other topics including:
• The Gift of achieving your dreams later in life.
• The concept of the law of attraction from a metaphysical point of view.
• Why being a “conscious entrepeneur” is a MUST going forward.
• Actors and why they don’t succeed.
• The Art of finding Your Voice and being YOU.
• The power of sound and how it heals the body.
• Unearthing the diamond within,
• Grief and how it can recalibrate your life.
• Mixed marriages
• How to emancipate yourself from family, graciously.
• Why its imperative you put on your own oxygen mask first.
• The importance of always living and speaking IN TRUTH.
• Universal Laws.
• Why we don’t need psychics